Template:Slogan+Product Description+Discount Promotion+CTA+Short Link+Material+Emoji.
It should seduce the emotion of the audiences. You can ask questions, such as How to..., Why..., Do you have ...problem, to make audiences think about whether they have encountered this problem before, and resonate.
- Product Description：
Brief description of product features.
- Discount Promotion:
If using your coupon code, your audiences can have a 10% discount. And the products are free shipping.
- Shop Now🔥🔥🔥 Click Here.
- Get yours here.
- Shop Online Happy Hour Sale!
- Enjoy the sale!
- Learn more here on our website!
- Short Link:
Make your own unique product links into short links. You can use https://bitly.com to shorten your product links.
High-quality product images or videos. For videos, you can show these, such as product usage scenario, before and after use, product features, product full picture, video inserted emoticons and highlight subtitles, real product pictures, etc. And you should try to show the video in the 15s. It usually doesn't exceed the 60s.
Some emojis are necessary and you can find and copy emoji from http://www.piliapp.com/facebook-symbols/
Take the product ELECTRIC ACNE REMOVER for example:
And don't forget to add the relevant material.
Template 1: Product Name+Price+Product Description+Ingredients+My Experience+Results+Price Perception+Final Thoughts+Pics
- My Experience:
Describe how you used this product. Explain the steps before and after inapplicable?
Depending on what purpose you had for this product include your results, in other words, how did it work? Did it do its job?
- Price Perception:
Do you feel this product was a good price for its size? Do you feel this product was a good price for its quality?
- Final Thoughts:
Anything else you would like to add that was not covered in the other sections?
Any pics after using this product or with this product in it.
Template 2: Answering the following 10 questions.
- What made you want to try this product?
Was there something cool, cute, funny, exciting, inspiring, practical, romantic, unique or weird about the product that caught your eye?
- What was your honest reaction when you first held and opened the package?
What did you see, feel, smell, hear, taste?
- What problem were you expecting the product to solve for you personally? How well did it solve the problem?
- Do you have pictures to prove how well this product helped you?
Snap photos of you using the product in the wild.
- What were your likes/dislikes?
For example: How effective was it, ease of use, customer support, value for the price, etc..?
- Who do you think this product is a perfect fit for? How do you think they will benefit from it?
- What are some unique or unusual ways you used the product in your everyday life?
- Would you recommend this product to a friend?
- Now that you have made your product review more personable, tell your audience what the name of the product is and give them a link to where they can buy it.
- Summarize the main points of your product review in one or two sentences.